When you purchase your new carpet, you want to make sure that it is always looking its best. This can be achieved through maintenance and care. Here at Carpet Time we have provided some tips to get rid of stains, and to keep your carpet looking newer for longer!
- If you place a welcome mat outside exterior doors, this will let guests know that they should clean their shoes before entering your home.
- For spot removal, soak any liquids up with kitchen roll (blot do not rub), and utilise a spoon to scrape and pick up excess spillages.
- Vacuum regularly, this ensures your floor is free of any grit, dirt and dust. Remove any rugs you might have and vacuum underneath them, as well as on top of them.
- Keeps some sort of carpet stain remover in your home, this will ensure that if your pet has a mishap, or you accidentally spill something, staining will be prevented.
- Rearranging furniture now and again will increase the lifespan of a carpet.
- If you use a professional cleaning service every 12 to 18 months, this will refresh your carpet – extending the course of its life.
For further information give us a call, or fill out our online contact form and a member of the team will be in touch shortly.